Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 1 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 6: Through the Lairig Leacach (1)

When I arrived back at Spean Bridge on the morning of Thursday 17 May, it was an overcast day, dull and drizzly. So I put my waterproofs on, and set out along the road up the south bank of the River Spean. After three and a half kilometres I came to Corriechoille and turned onto the Lairig Path. There have been some "improvements" since 2000, as I don't remember it being the well-surfaced track that it is now, or being as well fenced in. But then again, maybe it's the old memory that's letting me down ...

No comments:

Post a Comment