Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 7 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 9: Feshie! (8)

I was not the only one to seek the shelter of that old ruined building, disregarding the signs that warned "dangerous structure: keep out". When I got there, Amanda and Ray (61 and 62) were already in residence, along with Mark Williams. They had had the same idea as me: take shelter, change into some dry clothes, and cook something hot to eat. After that, well, Amanda and I both decided to spend the night in the building, and tried to find ourselves spots that were free from both drips from the roof and driving rain blown in through the windows. We each found a spot that we were happy with, and tried to get as comfortable as possible. Ian and Mark, on the other hand, decided to go out and set their tents up nearby. Good luck to them, I thought. There was a tremendous storm that night; but I was snug and relatively cozy in the old ruined building.

No comments:

Post a Comment