Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 28 February 2016

The last three Munros of 2015 (6)

The views from this lofty perch were impressive - whichever way you looked there was something worth the seeing, and I took many photographs. My favourite of them, however, is probably this one - looking out across an inversion over Loch Rannoch to the unmistakable form of Schiehallion in the far distance (and ... one of the great joys of solo walking ... there was nobody there to argue with me about whether it actually WAS Schiehallion or not: but if you are in any doubt then take it from me, that IS Schiehallion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment