Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 30 November 2014

Monadhliath Munros (5)

Reaching the summit of A'Chailleach in minimal visibility, I didn't stop for long. I took a photograph of the cairn and made sure I visited what appeared to be the highest point of the small summit plateau, and then set myself a course more or less due West. This dropped me into a little bealach where a vicious wind was blowing from my left (the South West). As I dropped down I briefly sighted another walker, but our paths did not actually coincide at any point.

In the bealach I found an easy point to cross the All Cuil na Caillich right near its source, and then I started the easy ascent of the ridge leading up to hill 908 and then on to Carn Sgulain, my second Munro of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment