Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 3 March 2014

Some Unfinished Business (10)

From Sgurr a'Choire Riabhaich it is a pleasant ridge walk of just over a kilometre to Sgurr nan Coireachean - the first Munro of the day - and BOY did it feel good to be up there at last, and to get that particular monkey off my back. The views were pretty stunning, too - this one being towards Oban and Loch Morar.

From Sgurr nan Coireachan the horseshoe takes you over Meall and Tarmachain and Beinn Garbh, and one last unnamed little 858 metre top, and then on to the second Munro of the day: Sgurr Thuilm. The route is easy, the ridge simply breathtaking. I watched the cloud base, and it stayed above me ... but only just. Looking back along the ridge I often saw places I had been not 30 minutes previously enveloped in mist. But at no point did the mist close in and envelop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment