Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 19 March 2016

The last three Munros of 2015 (17)

Once across the river I followed the road for a bit; but it was heading South, and clearly it was going to lead me to the bridge which I no longer needed. Benalder Cott was North North East from here, and I really wanted to be heading North East, then following the edge of the woods until I could drop down to the path - probably in the valley of the little stream which runs off Leacann Innis a' Chladaich. So I turned off the road and strode out over the open hillside once more. Up a little rise, and then the land fell away before me, and I was looking at Loch Ericht. And what a beautiful sight it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment