Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 1 January 2010

The 2000 Challenge: Epilogue

"Never again!"

That is what I said to myself as I sat on the platform of Montrose Station, looking out over Montrose Basin, waiting for the train to whisk me away southwards. But promises, like rules, are made to be broken, and we had not even reached Arbroath before I was musing upon ideas, possibilities, places I might like to go next time ... if there were a next time, that is. By the time we were crossing the Forth bridge, however, it was not a question of "if", but "when" ...

... So please raise your glass and toast
"To next year! To next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment