Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 25 April 2014

Another Bedfordshire walk (1)

Well, I obviously needed to do a bit more walking, so on 23 March I set out for another stroll through mid-Bedfordshire. Nothing too strenuous. Sandy to Elstow this time. And this time I took the camera.

I didn't want to follow the old railway line ... that's a bit boring. So I went down to the river Ivel (pictured), then followed the John Bunyan Trail for a bit into the heart of mid-Bedfordshire, before branching off through the back of Cotton End and Herrings Green to Wilstead, and the bridleway to Medbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment