Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 25 April 2014

Easter in Drumochter (5)

Geal Charn was my first Munro of the expedition ... and of 2014. At 917 metres it is only just a Munro: but 4 metres over is 4 metres over, right? There is a summit cairn, and there is a shelter just beyond it. I spent a while resting at the shelter, and then I took a few photographs such as this one, looking across Loch Ericht to Ben Alder. After a while I was joined by a young couple with a dog, and we descended the south ridge together to the head of Coire Fhar, before attempting the ascent of A'Mharconaich.

No comments:

Post a Comment