Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 27 September 2014

Cairngorms Expedition (13)

I reached the summit cairn at 9 a.m. and took this photograph looking North West, towards the Falls of Dee. I hoped they would be apparent in the photo, but once again there was a haze which obscured my photographic efforts, albeit not to such an extent as yesterday. Soon after I took this photograph, a mist began to envelop Carn na Criche and Braeriach, and looking ahead the way I was intended to go I could see the tops of the clouds bubbling up out of the valley of the Lairig Ghru and threatening to swathe the path to Cairn Toul and possibly the top itself. Walking along such a perilous precipice this was NOT what I wanted at all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment