Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Tuesday 29 May 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 1: Lochailort to Oban (2)

After a couple of kilometres of road walking, I ducked under the railway line and started up the path beside the Allt na Criche towards Prince Charlie's Cave. As I ascended, looking back I could easily make out the pronounced conical form of An Stac, with the rounded top of Seann Chruach in front and to its right, and the towering mass of Sgurr na Ba Glaise (actually some 60 metres higher then An Stac) beyond and to the left. The classic glacial form of the Coire a' Bhuiridh is simply gorgeous to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment