Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 28 May 2012

The 2012 Challenge: Getting to Lochailort (2)

On the train from Glasgow Queen Street, I found myself in conversation with a young English couple visiting the West highlands for the first time. I gave up my seat so they could sit together by the West-facing windows, and pointed out a few of the more interesting landmarks as we crossed Rannoch Moor and headed on to Fort William.

Then the train reversed and continued towards Mallaig, and once again I could not resist taking a picture from Glenfinnan Viaduct. This year, however, I did not alight at Glenfinnan, but travelled on one stop further to Lochailort.

No comments:

Post a Comment