Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 30 May 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 3: Oban to Loch Arkaig (4)

Well, today the river was easily forded; and having crossed dry-shod, I stopped for lunch and checked my mobile (more in hope than expectation) but there was no signal. Then I pressed on into Glen Pean. According to the map there is no path here, but I found the semblance of a track. The droppings along the way looked more like deer droppings than human droppings, and there were times when I felt that a third and fourth leg might have been a distinct advantage. But it led me through the rocky pass, above the nameless little lochan, and through into Glen Pean.

No comments:

Post a Comment