Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 27 September 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 1: Dornie to Loch Mhoicean (10)

Soon even the sheep were scarce, and it was just the two of us and the track up the glen. I knew that Greg would be turning off soon for the Falls of Glomach, and I began to think about the way ahead. In particular, I began to wonder about the viability of the four Munros I was intending to attempt the following day. Looking to the distant mountains ahead of me, there seemed to be a lot of snow in evidence ... but today was a good day for going high, and hopefully from the top of Aonach Buidhe I would be able to get a good look at the ridge (or at least the start of it) and take a more informed view as to its viability.

No comments:

Post a Comment