Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 30 September 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 2: along Loch Mullardoch (6)

I soon caught up with the couple I had spotted at the ruin, who turned out to be John and Norma Keohane. They were progressing slowly because Norma had rubbed some blisters, and they suggested that I should go on ahead of them. I was in no hurry, however, so I dropped my pace and walked with them for the next four kilometres or so to the Allt Taige. The views along the loch were pretty stunning, especially the Westward views. I took many photographs, of which this is just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment