Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 30 September 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 2: along Loch Mullardoch (8)

The path from this point goes up the Allt Taige for about a kilometer, gaining nearly 200 metres of height as it does so. I didn't feel like this pointless ascent, so I just followed the loch shore. It was a little rough at times, but none too difficult, and the little stand of trees at NH 194314 is charming. After a little over a kilometer, however, I came to what looked as though it might be the last viable pitch before the dam, at NH199315; so I stopped and I pitched my tent. I didn't feel remotely like cooking or eating, for some reason; so I just crawled into my sleeping bag without having any supper and was soon fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment