Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 27 September 2015

The 2015 Challenge: Getting to the Start (6)

After viewing the museum, I went out onto the quay and took a photo of that bridge thing (over which, of course, I had walked the year I started at Glenelg ... ); and then I went to find some lunch and do a bit more shopping, before catching the afternoon bus to Dornie. The shopping I needed were all the things which I hadn't thought to buy while I was in Inverness, including tooth brush and tooth paste, some soap and a disposable razor ... because the sleeper overnight pack had not included any of this, and I wanted to be clean-shaven and presentable when I set off from Dornie the next morning. But at least I wasn't tryin gto buy a set of replacement maps ...

No comments:

Post a Comment