Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 27 September 2015

The 2015 Challenge: Getting to the Start (3)

I teamed up with Dave Skipp for the Great Inverness Shopping Expedition and, naturally, our first port of call was Artysans café, where we enjoyed another breakfast. Hobbits have nothing on us, I can tell you!! Then we headed off around Inverness, to see what we could buy.

Well, I had several little things on my shopping list ... and I was able to get them all. All, that is, except for the Yeti Gaiters. Nobody had them. But in view of the likelihood of snow fields to contend with at some point or another, I thought I really ought to have some gaiters (I long since decided I could live without them in normal summer walking conditions), so I bought a pair that was available, and settled for that.

Then it was back to Inverness station, for the 11 a.m. train to Kyle of Lochalsh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment