Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 29 May 2011

The 2011 Challenge, Prologue: getting to the start (4)



I stayed overnight at the Prince's House Hotel in Glenfinnan. It was a very enjoyable night, and the food was superb. They were happy to put some laundry through for me overnight (even though I'd only got one day's worth of clothes in need of washing, I thought it worthwhile having it done as it reduced by one the number of changes of clothes I needed to carry). They charged £10 for this service, mind ... unlike some guest houses and B&Bs where I've stayed in Scotland, who are more than happy to put a load of laundry through without charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment