Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 29 May 2011

The 2011 Challenge, Prologue: getting to the start (10)



I headed out of Acharacle on the track which runs from the primary school to Kentra Bay, stopping to eat my lunch on the way. I was able to walk without my waterproofs, although I kept them handy as the sky looked as though it may offer me rain at any moment.


As I walked past Kentra Bay, I came to a gate with a rather alarming warning sign on it (pictured). However, it was clear from the text of the sign that the actual chance of being blown up on a single visit was really rather remote. I therefore decided to go ahead and camp there anyway. So I passed through the gate undaunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment