Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 29 May 2011

The 2011 Challenge, Prologue: getting to the start (5)

Before supper that evening, I took a stroll around Glenfinnan to have a proper look at the village. It is a village I have driven through many times, but I have never actually stoppped there, other than to visit the visitor centre and the Jacobite memorial.

It is a charming village in which all is not as it seems. Take the structure in the picture, for instance. What is this? You may well think that it is a garden shed; but you would be wrong. It is in fact the village post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment