Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 3 October 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 3: Mullardoch to Tomich (1)

It rained during the night, and was still raining when I woke in the morning. I took breakfast in my tent, and was away from my camp by quarter past 8. It was a full weather gear day - including my new gaiters. After following the loch shore for a little way, I gained the path and met up with two more Challengers - George and Martin. We arrived together at the Allt Mullardoch, flowing through a steep little ravine, and looked for a place to cross. It was a rather difficult crossing, with a steep little scramble to get back out of the ravine on the other side. I wondered whet it would have been like with the allt in spate. North shore of Loch Mullardoch as a FWA??? Hmmmm ......

No comments:

Post a Comment