Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 5 June 2011

The 2011 Challenge, Day 2: Scamodale to Glen Pean (6)

As I approached the bealach, and the gradient eased off, I came upon a gate. Now, I know that fences (especially deer fences) with no gates can be a bit of a pain in the bum ... but gates with no fences???


Anyway, me being me, I decided that I should pass through the gate rather than around it; and I was pleased to find that both the bolt and the hinges were still in good order. It opened with no difficulty. And of course, remembering that one shoudl always leave gates as one found them, I closed and bolted it behind me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment