Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 22 June 2011

The 2011 Challenge, Day 3: Glen Pean to Tomdoun (4)

Well, there were a few occasions when the rain stopped and the cloud lifted enough that I thought maybe I'd take the odd photograph - so here is the main path down Glen Kingie, taken from somewhere round about NN 020981, looking more or less due East. It's a wide, flat-bottomed, U-shape glacial valley which is, I am sure, beautiful on a bright sunny day when you have time on your hands.

I didn't.

It had taken me a LOT longer to get here than I had originally recokoned, and I needed to press on. So I put my head down and yomped, soon finding myself in the pine woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment