Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 26 June 2011

The 2011 Challenge, day 8: Kingussie to Cairngorm Lodge (6)


The path beside the Feshie takes you through some beautiful woodland. I had been this way before, of course, in 2009 following my overnight stop in the barn at Corarnstilbeg. From here to Loch Morlich my route would be the same, although this time I was intending to go the other way around the loch (anticlockwise).

The rain came and went; but I kept my waterproofs on the whole time, rather than stopping and starting all the time to take them off and put them back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment