Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 26 June 2011

The 2011 Challenge, day 7: Newtonmore to Kingussie (4)


Being in Kingussie also gave me a chance to look to necessary kit repairs. I was finally able to fix the slipping rucksack straps which had been bugging me so much. The solution - four large safety pins for each strap - was hardly elegant, but it was effective!

I took supper in the Tipsy Laird, and finally had that steak. It was as good as I'd been hoping! The Italians also turned up for supper, having been up in the hills somewhere. We chatted for a while before I headed back to my bed; and that was the last time I saw them this Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment