Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 25 June 2011

The 2011 Challenge, day 6: Melgarve to Newtonmore (2)


I made steady progress, and reached Garva Bridge in good time. I took this photograph after crossing Garva Bridge, looking back the way I had come.

I had not yet caught up with Nicole, but it wasn't long before I sighted her, and I finally fell in beside her between Garvamore and Sherramore. She was anxious that I shouldn't be slowed down by her pace - but I said that was a decision for me, and I was happy to walk at this pace. So we walked together and chatted, and took a break for refreshment by the dykes that control the River Shira as it flows into the lochan above the Spey Dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment