Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 23 June 2011

The 2011 Challenge, day 4: Tomdoun to Laggan (4)


As I descended towards the woods, the clouds began to lift a little, and I could finally see the Great Glen ahead of me.

I was passed by a group of three walkers coming down from - well, who knows? We walked together for a little way, and they asked whether they could give me a lift anywhere when we got down to Kilfinnan, where they were parked. I thinked them for the offer, but explained that the challenge was to walk the whole way across, and that hitching a lift wasn't really in the spirit of the thing.

They had to press on and so they wished me well and sped off into teh distance. I went cautiously as the descent was actually pretty steep and I was in no mood for losing my footing.

No comments:

Post a Comment