Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Tuesday 5 July 2011

The 2011 Challenge, day 14: Inverurie to Balmedie (4)


My route now was pretty much all roads the whole way. But oh what roads they were!

I turned right at Fawells and walked past The Blair, Wester Blair and Middleton. I stopped for a break and a glug at Disblair House, and exchanged a couple of words with some joggers who came by as I sat there. I passed under the power lines, and I reached Newmachar in time to have lunch - and a couple of pints of cider - at the hotel. As I enjoyed my lunch it began to rain outside; but by the time I was ready to hit the road again, the rain had lifted. Good timing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment