Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 4 October 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 4: through Glen Urquhart to Drumnadrochit (1)

The Tomich hotel gave me a wonderful kipper for breakfast (well, actually, they sold it to me ... but you know what I mean!) and I was on the road by 10 past 9. My route took me through Guisechan, past Kirkfield, and up through the woods to the River Enrick. I started out in hope, with my waterproofs in my pack ... but by the time I was passing Kirkfield I was wearing them, and I was destined to wear them all day. This phgotograph shows the agricultural country just beyond Kirkfield, which was soon to give way to open moorland.

No comments:

Post a Comment