Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 31 October 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 5: Drumnadrochit to Dalbeg (7)

Our routes diverged at Errogie. Louise and the Keohanes turned left, whereas I turned right. We bade one another farewell, and I was on my own again.

The road along Loch Mhor is small and narrow - but it is the only road available to the contruction crews building the two new wind farms in this corner of the Monadhliath. As I headed away from Errogie, I was passed by a convoy of vehicles including an enormous lorry carrying a single wind turbine blade. There's going to have to be a lot of those convoys to get all the turbine blades into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment