Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 26 May 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 1: Mulling It Over (8)

After a kilometer of road walking, there was a well made track to the left, leading to a well-made and substantial bridge over the Aros River (pictured from the North side). Crossing this enabled me to follow the track on the North side of the Aros River and, because this was a well-made track, I changed into my walking sandals for the rest of the day. I spent a short while in the company of a pleasant couple who were out walking these tracks, and who were happy to share their water supplies with me when we reached the Forestry Commission car park (where they were parked); and then I continued alone for the last 3 kilometres or so into Salen (pronounced sallen)

No comments:

Post a Comment