Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 25 May 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 1: Mulling It Over (5)

I stopped for lunch at the South West end of Loch Peallach, then continued past Lochs Meadhoin and Carnain an Amais. There was a well-made track to the North East of Loch Frisa; but this is marked on the map as a cycle trail through the Salen Forest and I didn't really want to be mixing it with the mountain bikers, so I was aiming for the track to the South West of Loch Frisa. This meant following the road past the end of Loch an Torr (pictured), and then turning left onto a well-defined track which was an absolute joy to walk ... until I reached the woods!!

No comments:

Post a Comment