Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 25 May 2014

The 2014 Challenge: Getting to the Start (3)

As I walked around Fort William, I noticed a Cal Mac ferry - the Loch Alainn - tied up in the loch. I was subsequently advised, however, that this was no longer a CalMac vessel, having been sold out of service to the diving school.

My walk also took me to the remains of the old fort, which I had never seen before. They have had a lot of conservation work done on them, and have a number of information boards, and are well worth the time to have a good look around them. It really is amazing how many new things you can find to see, even in a town that you have visited many times before!

No comments:

Post a Comment