Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 14 November 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 10: The Well-Trod Trail to Braemar (5)

From White Bridge we followed the well-trod trail to Linn of Dee, and from Linn of Dee we took the delightful forest road on the north bank of the Dee to Mar Lodge.

At Mar Lodge, Jean and I separated. I was only going as far as Braemar today, but she was pressing on to Lochcallater Lodge, so she teamed up with some others who were headed for Lochcallater and we said our goodbyes. I lingered a little longer, and linked up with a couple of first time Challengers for the stroll into Braemar.

No comments:

Post a Comment