Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 16 November 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 12: Over to Clova (5)

I climbed awat from Lochcallater Lodge on the Cairn an t-Sagairt Mor path. I was missing a small section of the map here, because I had been planning to go through the hills to the south of Loch Callater not those to the north. But I knew there was a clear path which I could follow round then cut across to Fafernie and Crow Cragies. As long as the visibility up there was good I should have no problems - just lift my head and read the landforms, then point myself at the right one. What could be easier.

Of course, the more eagle-eyed amongst my readers will have noted that the cloud base is looking rather low over Tolmount in the background of this photo; and more of that anon!

No comments:

Post a Comment