Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 13 November 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 7: Came Ye by Killiecrankie - oh? (9)

I reached the end of Loch Tummel and passed the hydro electricity generating station, then followed the path to the left down to the footbridge over the River Tummel at NN 903602. I had wondered what sort of a bridge it would be that greeted me when I got there ... but I needn't have feared! It is a substantially engineered metal suspension bridge, high above the river's deep gorge and in no obvious danger of being swept away by floods any time soon. Anyone planning to come this way in future can do so with confidence: this bridge is still going to be there when they want to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment