Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 14 November 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 11: Once More Into the Hills (17)

The closer I got to it, the more ominous that weather appeared.

And then ... as I neared the summit ... this snow field appeared, across the track I was following. Now, I know the snow was probably not all that deep, and the angle wasn't sufficient for there to be any risk of a further glissade. And even if I WERE to go for a slide on this particular snow field, it would just deliver me back to the grass at the bottom where I had started out. But ... I  ... DIDN'T ... WANT ... TO ... KNOW!!!

So I went around the side ...

No comments:

Post a Comment