Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 13 November 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 8: All the Way to Blair (6)

Until I came to THIS!!!

The sign on the left warns that the roadway has been seriously undercut, and could collapse at any moment. I did not, therefore, think it very wise to attempt to pass along it, upon the assumption that the road closure did not apply to me.

There was, however, a stretch of woodland on the left, just the other side of a low stone wall with barbed wire strands on top; and this presumably was not undercut. So I hopped over the wall and continued on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment