Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 16 November 2016

The 2016 Challenge, Retrospective


So that was that.

My first failure to complete, in 11 starts. I'm still ahead of the curve, but not by all that much. The important point, though, is that I got up and dusted myself down, and carried on ... and that before I was done I was back up in the hills.

Spiky mountains remain to be attempted again, but really I don't think I'll have too much difficulty there. I have beaten the demons, and the dreams have subsided. It takes more than a glissade to keep me away from the hills ...

1 comment:

  1. Well done that man! Whether you officially completed or not, you more than took on and took part in the Challenge. You damned-near walked all the way across Scotland, nearly wiping yourself out in the process, and STILL came out smiling. Albeit with a bad dose of the trots.

    ReplyDelete