Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 25 August 2016

The 2016 Challence, day 0: Getting to Oban (2)

At Bletchley, I changed to a Euston - Northampton train, which would take me on to Milton Keynes Central. That's it just coming into the platform now (sun in all the wrong places for capturing decent pictures of these trains; but not a lot I can do about that, I'm afraid).

The train pulled in, I climbed aboard, and guess what?

Yes, that's right ... no first class accommodation on this train, either! So they had sold me an anytime single first class ticket for a journey involving two trains neither of which had any first class accommodation to offer! Humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment