Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 26 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 1: Oban to Taynuilt (10)

So we lost one, and we gained one, and the three of us bumbled on down to Taynuilt.

Now, according to my route plan and my maps, I was planning to turn off the road at Barguillean and take the track to Balindore. The idea was to get a bit more off-road walking, at the cost of a short stretch on the main A85 at the end of the day. The only thing was, walking in company as I was, we walked straight on through Barguillean and I didn't even notice my track. Ah well. Road all the way into Taynuilt, then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment