Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 27 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 3: Dalmally to Tyndrum (4)

My FWA was to contine East on the A85 for another kilometer and a half, then fork off left onto the old military road. At the end of this I would continue as far as the car park, then take the Eas Daimh path up to the edge of the woods, follow the edge of the woods North East, pass through the bealach to the South of Beinn Dubh, and follow the Allt an Rund down to the River Connonish track.

I did not mind doing this short distance on the A85 - particularly on a Sunday when the traffic was light - and at Inverlochy I was able to take this photo of General Wade's old bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment