Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 27 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 3: Tyndrum to Dalmally (10)

Sharing the bridge under the railway with the stream was cosy, to say the least. The headroom is about 4 foot at most, and I contemplated crawling rather than merely ducking down a bit. With the Eas Daimh in spate and the water above the metal walkway, this could be more than a little interesting (and this does raise some rather interesting questions about the wisdom of my FWA route choice AS a FWA ... when you need to use it as such, would you be able to use it at all?) As it was, the only real challenge was to my knee joints - but I made it through OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment