Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 26 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 1: Oban to Taynuilt (7)

As I approached the junction, bang on cue, who should arrive from the opposite direction but Sue Oxley, who was making a solo crossing this year but walking in company today. She took one look and asked me "What are you doing coming from the wrong direction?" - which was remarkable reminiscent of my meeting with Ali Ogden on my way up to Loch Vrotachan in 2015. So I fell in alongside Sue for a little way and told her the tale; but her pace was altogether too hot for me so after a few hundred metres I let her forge on ahead and fell into a more comfortable bimble.

No comments:

Post a Comment