Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 27 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 3: Dalmally to Tyndrum (19)

While I was drinking that second can of Irn Bru, John Hooper - another Challenger, who was walking in a kilt - came into the shop and we got to talking. He was staying on the site, and he was also heading for Killin the following day. He was not going over any mountains, but his route sounded interesting. It sounded like the sort of walking I enjoyed. And before I knew it, the decision had been taken that I would take a pitch on the site (for the grand price of £8) and that the following day I would walk in company with John.

No comments:

Post a Comment