Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 27 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 2: Taynuilt to Dalmally (15)

From Glen Strae to Dalmally, I was on a road I had walked once before on the Challenge - the year I started at Ardrishaig - but, in keeping with my general approach to such matters, I was now walking it in the opposite direction. And of course, when I walked it previously, I was walking it in the morning, having just set out from Dalmally. Today I was walking it in the evening, hoping upon hope that I should not be too late arriving at Dalmally for dinner. Although, to be fair, having missed out Beinn Eunaich, I was actually reasonably confident of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment