Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 26 August 2016

The 2016 Challenge, day 1: Oban to Taynuilt (6)

As I rounded Cnoc Mor and headed towards Loch Nell, I encountered my first livestock of the crossing. They were not the least bit bothered by my presence until I was really very close to them, and then they started up and darted off to the side, while I continued on down to Loch Nell.

At Loch Nell I joined the road so I changed into my walking sandals. And then I headed on North towards the junction with the Glen Lonan road, wondering who I would meet coming the other way when I reached it.

No comments:

Post a Comment