Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 7 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 10: Feshie - Geldie again (6)

Upper Glen Feshie was wild and rugged as ever; but since I was not, on this occasion, walking it in pouring rain and howling wind, I was able to lift my head and look around, and enjoy it more than I ever have before. But ... I was still on my own, and I REALLY did not want to be. I wanted - no, I NEEDED - company for the rest of the day's walking. Because company meant safety should I experience another episode of respiratory distress. But, scan the horizon as I may, I saw no sign of Alan and Lucy ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment