Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 8 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 13: Glen Lethnot (14)

The path led me to a much simpler bridge (two planks, actually) over the West Burn, and then I was on a Land Rover track which led me to the track junction South West of Craig of Doune. By now the weather had taken a decided turn for the better. I still had a long way to go, so I decided that what I really needed to do was take a break, and lie back and enjoy the sun. There was a nice big patch of grass here, so I dropped my pack, took off my boots and socks, and lay back to make the most of the sunshine. By the time I felt ready to resume my walk, my feet were nice and dry, and I treated them to a fresh pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment